Gruezi und herzlich wilkommen in Venedig!
I had a fantastic surprise for my Birthday this year..last weekend I was visited by a very special bloggy friend!!! Such a tiny girl. but enough strong for carrying all these gifts for my family into her suitcase.....
....can you guess her name looking at the clues above?
10 comments:
Was it Juanita? Oh WOW! I can't wait to hear all about it! And I hope your birthday was very special, my friend! Enjoy your week! Tell us more when you can! ♥♥♥
A bloggy friend bearing gifts, how exciting, what an extra good birthday surprise!
Lisa x
What lovely birthday gifts.
What a lot of lovely gift - looks like your lovely bloggy friend is swiss.......?
Julie xxxxxxxxx
How sweet! I like the chocolate.
Thank you for popping over to my blog earlier today and leaving a comment.
I've only recently got into collecting postcards because I joined Postcrossing.
Have you heard of it?
It's where people from all different countries around the world send Postcards to each other.
It's really great fun.
Sometimes the stamps are far prettier than the actual card itself.
I would love for you to send me a postcard. What a kind offer.
Just send me an email: knitting.needles@yahoo.co.uk and I'll email back my address.
Thanks again :0)
x
Wow, Michela - you must be really happy - all those Swiss delicacies! I hope you both had a wonderful time and need to see Juanita's blog for some pics.
P.S.was the cheese very smelly? As smelly as a proper Swiss cheese is supposed to be I mean? :D :D :D
He he! I know who it was! How did I guess? Ha ha, ws it because you told me! I am so glad you had such a brilliant time. What a lot of pressies! Juanita must be very strong! Suzie xxxxx
I know too!
Lovely flowers by the way.
Sandie xx
Belated happy birthday!!! What a great bloggy date!!! Tell us more. As for your previous post, sooooooooo glad to see you back. Have you ever heard the song by Bill Withers - " Aint no sunshine when she's gone" ?xxxxxxx
Post a Comment