Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A sign of life..

Hello!!! Sorry for not being much around during these days, I hope to be back to regular blogging at the end of this very hard month..in the meanwhile I'd like to say thank you all the wonderful people who left me sweet messages and well wishes to my last post, who sent me some lovely gifts (Diane, Lesley, Juanita, Lisa, Julie and Tracey), who e-mailed me asking if I was ok or sending their Birthday wishes ..... ..thank you so much, your friendship means a lot to me!!! Lots of love to you all :-)

14 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Flower Girl!
I'm glad to hear from you. I hope you are happy and enjoying rest. Aren't the flowers wonderful? I am taking millions of pictures.

Draffin Bears said...

Lovely to hear from you again and what a pretty water lily.
Look forward to seeing you again when you are able to be back blogging.
Take care,

Hugs
Carolyn

Tracey said...

Hello Micky, nice to have you 'home'! Hows your grandmother??? xxx

Unknown said...

Sweet!!! Beautiful water lily :-)

KC'sCourt! said...

Nice to see you blogging again
Lovely Waterlily.
Hope you had a rally good day on your birthday, and I also hope your grandmother is ok.
Julie xxxxxxx

JuanitaTortilla said...

No, your friendship means more to us all, hehe :)

Rosie said...

Hello, Michela - good to see you back again. You've had a birthday recently? Hope you had a wonderful day whenever it was - you've had some lovely gifts - take care and hope you are feeling a lot better soon:)

Lyn said...

Gosh did I miss your birthday? you really must be more pushy and shout it out so we can send our best wishes! Hope you are feeling a lot better and return to us fully soon.
Love
Lyn
xxx

Alison said...

Great to hear from you I'm so sorry to hear about your eyes - what a nuisance. Thanks for your nice comment today. My mum is failing now, becoming weaker and weaker. However, she's cheerful and light-hearted, and we all enjoy spending time with her!

zsazsazsu said...

3 big kisses for your birthday and a hug !

Lisa said...

We like having you as a bloggy friend too!
Lisa x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think about your all the time, sweet friend and hope to hear from you or see you post! I'm praying that you are well and happy! ♥♥♥

Olga said...

Dear Michela, all the best for your birthday! I'm sorry I am late with wishes but I hope you had a good time!

lesley said...

Birthday???? What birthday? OMG!! I missed that one completely! Sorry mate.
I could do with that lovely water lily in Baz's pond hee hee gorgeous photo!