I've enjoyed every minute of your visit - those sunflowers are wonderful - I loved the fields of sunflowers we saw as we travelled around the countryside in Tuscany - it is a sight I'll never forget:)
Hello sweet Michela! I think I have your address in my little pig address book, but I might not. Will you email it to me? I am gathering some Halloween things for you and I'd like to mail them as soon as I have a free day to go to the post office. maston.karen@gmail.com
13 comments:
I've enjoyed every minute of your visit - those sunflowers are wonderful - I loved the fields of sunflowers we saw as we travelled around the countryside in Tuscany - it is a sight I'll never forget:)
I really enjoyed the trip thank you.........
Julie xxxxxx
Ive loved it!!! And you too have a Tuscan field of sunflowers!! (looks more authentic than mine!!) You certainly packed loads in!! xxxx
Hello sweet Michela!
I think I have your address in my little pig address book, but I might not. Will you email it to me? I am gathering some Halloween things for you and I'd like to mail them as soon as I have a free day to go to the post office.
maston.karen@gmail.com
I've been busy all weekend......sorry I'm late commenting! I love the sunflowers (& all the other pics) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was a pleasure ! Can't wait to see pics of another trip ! Have a very nice week !
Thank you for taking us, I enjoyed the trip!
Lisa x
Certainly not boring, it's been lovely!
Ohhh! I wonder how many post you will have to do after your weekend in London!!!! :)
I just looked at your previous posts. Tuscany is gorgeous. I would love to go there one day. Such beautiful sunflowers, skys and ice cream! x
thanks for taking us along ~ it is wonderful to see your part of the world.
The scenery is so gorgeous and one day I would like to visit.
Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn
Hi Michela!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog - great to hear from you again! I'm off now to catch up on your other posts.
xx
Wow thank you for the pharmacy list! You can email me at olivas_e@hotmail.com
thanks!
Post a Comment