Saturday, July 16, 2011

As beatiful as the sun...

15 comments:

Little Blue Mouse said...

Great photos, although that last one looks very strange indeed!

Vicki Boster said...

Absolutely beautiful photos- maybe the best sunflower photos that I've ever seen--
Vicki

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Sunflowers are such amazing flowers, so huge and sunny. Lovely to see some real summer online. I was just looking at snow in the last blog. Hope you are well and enjoying yourself.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Michela,

Your sunflowers are so beautiful and hope that you are having a wonderful sunny weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Cat said...

The sunflowers are gorgeous and will always remind me of the summer I spent in Tuscany.
We finally have a day of sunshine here today - so am back outside to ENJOY

Elisa said...

brings a smile to my face! lovely.

Diane said...

I forgot to grow sunflowers this year - so i'll make do with yours. Lovely. xxxx

Rosie said...

I too forgot to put sunflower seeds in this year so it is lovely to see yours - so cheerful:)

Lisa said...

Who could fail to smile after seeing those sunflowers!
Lisa x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Fabulous! Such a sight of Summer,

Victoria xx

zsazsazsu said...

sigh !!!!!

Simone said...

Gorgeous!!! x

Vintage Jane said...

My favourite flowers, a little over-the-top for some people but I adore their sunny faces. M x

LindyLouMac said...

So you have sunflowers as well, bella.

Tina said...

Awwwww, I love sunflowers! :)
xx