..Erm, quite embarassing starting from the leftovers of my melon+mint ice cream, isn'it?

After having fed a bit much my green fingered bloggy friend, I thought the vintage lovers club was still starving....
..probably mum and dad's stall has never been shown on this blog so far...
...here you are a few glimpses....
...A
fter lunch I jumped into my car and reached them, since they were only 10 minutes from home .....well, 10 minutes is a personal record, ignoring speed limits signals and redoubling them...50 km/h = 90... 70 km/h = 120...to me maths is boring...to you?? :-)
...among the hundreds of bits on sale, it turned out that they had those lace veils worn by Southern Italian ladies at funerals or by women when they meet the Pope...

..look at this super tacky Bavaria teaset featuring Venice...



..the wizard of chandeliers' latest creation (or better known as Master Geppetto, from the fairy-tale of Pinocchio, mwha ha hahaha ha! Just look at the way he wears his specs above, ha ha..I'm evil, I know!)...
..an aerial view of the market till my camera's dying breath...
..and back home to escape from the crazy heat!I do hope that everybody's tummy is full now! :-)
27 comments:
I bloody well love the tea set with Venezia on it......!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its a good job I can't drive to you or my kitchen shelves would be groaning under the weight of all that lovely glass and china. I bet the lace is gorgeous. I can see the last 2 dogs in your last post now too. XXXXX
Oh wow is that stall your parents, how wonderful, wish I could visit with you.
I want more !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two lovely posts from you this weekend, Michela and what a feast for the eyes they both are. Lovely flowers in your garden, cute dogs in your home and such a wonderful array of glass and china on your parent's stall - thankyou for sharing your photos with us:)
Your parents do have the most amazing stall! They do have some lovely things for sale.
Pomona x
Your parents stall looks like a treasure trove!
Now I would've liked to have seen you in one of those veils! ;o)
Victoria xx
You have got your vintage-loving blog fans all drooling at their computers, i am so sure :D
I wished to have been there to enjoy a double scoup gelato!!!
Hey, i think the final chandelier looks really nice! Did it sell? Hope it did.
You know I love your parent treasures! I'm a very lucky blogger to have a beautiful set of lights made by the master!!!
Melon and mint ice cream sounds divine. As foe all those vintage treasures ... wish I was there! x
I'll pass on the teaset as well! Just awful. However those teacups with the roses on them are a right treat. Did you buy anything at the market? Well apart from the delish icecream. You have to have treats sometimes!
The lace veils - oh me oh my - I think I have died and gone to heaven - Venice is Heaven ::))
What a busy market with lots of lovely things, I wouldn't be able to squeeze it in my suitcase!
xxx
Oh, what fun! Is it really that hot? Will it be hot all summer long? Thank you for sharing your ice cream!
Hi Michela,
Your parents stall is amazing and only wished I lived near so I could go and take a look.
Your melon and mint icecream sounds delicious and you would need to have one to keep you cool.
Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn
wow look at all the goodies on the stall!!!1 I'd be pinching them all :o) Scarlett x
Dessert and shopping this is a little bit of Heaven!
Thank you for taking into consideration the needs of all your bloggy friends Michela! Your parents have a great stall and I could eat that ice cream right now! x
Hi Michela - Thanks for your lovely comment!
I love all this china (some more than others) what a huge collection! Where did they get it all? x
What an adorable things!!
Lovely collections!
Happy weekend!
Lots of pretties. I bet those crystal chandeliers looked very twinkly in the sun!
Lisa x
What a real treasure trove, such beautiful items.
Funnily enough, I was just reading about Venice, how I'd love to visit!
B xxx
Oh my gosh!! All those lovelies and Venice to boot!! I would be lost in vintage heaven! Your photos are fabulous- what fun to be shopping there--
Vicki
Hello Michela,
Thanks for visiting my blog. That market looks delightful and so beautifully sunny. Your parents certainly have some gorgeous things. I find maths boring too!
Hen x
Hi Michela,
You parents stall looks live vintage heaven!! And the fair all so amazing! Thank you for visiting my blog.
x
What an amazing stall, thank you for sharing! I love so much in those photos, but especially that gorgeous chandelier x
Hi Michela!
Just popping over to say 'Hi' and wishing you a wonderful weekend. I am soooo enjoying the beautiful weather that I just don't have time to blog! Love LiLi
Post a Comment