Monday, July 19, 2010

Parade of stars!

..I mean bloggy stars! ..erm..sorry for the pretentious post title, but I think it was the more appropriate..let me tell you why......Last evening my mum and I took a little trip to Cavallino, a seaside resort 60 km far from Venice, for meeting up one more time with my friend Kelly! She's spending her honeymoon on the Venitian coast with her family and they very kindly invited us to join them for a dinner out! She looked as beautiful as ever and even more!
..from the shirt I was wearing you could say that I was sleeping, but I wasn't! I just closed my eyes at the wrong moment and haven't got many other pictures to show you, as I was too much excited/embarassed (shy :) and I completely forgot to take out my camera!
I killed two birds with one stone and met her fabulous mummy J., aka Kissed by an Angel, a very cool and friendly blonde lady.......
...to whom I'm very very thankful for having entartained my mum with her perfect Italian!
We had a fantastic evening, which lasted longer than expected thanks to a bungling waiter!
All the girls together (the gorgeous lady on the right is Yasmin, Angel's friend -)
..sorry to Kelly's dad and his funny friend John for not having taken any picture of you, it was very nice to meet you!.....and finally the happiest bride and groom I've ever seen, Kelly and the lovely James.....
Wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing you next year...and meeting the baby! :)

18 comments:

Tracey said...

You must practice SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! You look sweet in all of your photos, Michela! ♥

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh wow a honeymoon in Italy, sounds dreamy. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time out. I hate having to wait ages for my food to arrive too. You just want it as soon as it's ordered!

You are such a little cutie Michela! I think your top suits you and your tiny waist.

zsazsazsu said...

Honeymoon in Italy ! Great !
Like your skirt !

Lisa said...

How wonderful that you all got to get together!
Lisa x

Jill said...

I'm really disappointed that I wasn't there this week too, looks like you had a great time.
By the way did you know that we have all honeymooned in Venice, Angel, myself and Kelly!
Hopefully I'll get to see you in a couple of weeks too, I'll try to drag Angel along too.

Hugs RosieP x

Unknown said...

Wow!! How nice :-) I wanna go to Italy too for a great night out!!

Diane said...

A veritable red carpet of blog stars!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I echo Jill in that I wish I was there too!

Everyone looks so freshfaced and lovely.

Victoria x

Pom Pom said...

Aren't you the cutest, Michela! How delightful that you had such a wonderful time! You are so loving and friendly!

Draffin Bears said...

Was great to see your photos Michela and how much fun it would have been, meeting up with a blogging buddy.
Looks like you all had a great time together.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Simone said...

Lovely pictures Michela! I wondered who 'Green Thumb' was that just commented on my blog - I had no idea it was you!!! I hope you are well. I miss your regular posts!!! x

Rosie said...

How did I miss this post? What lovely photographs to have to remember your wonderful evening:)

Unknown said...

Awhhh, what a lovely post Michela with really special photos. You look beautiful as ever! How wonderful to meet up with you bloggy pals! Suie xxxxxx

JuanitaTortilla said...

Great pictures to remember this lovely evening by, Michela!

Rubyred said...

How lovely to meet up with your blogging buddy!
Thank you for popping by too!
Have a lovely day Michela!
Rachel x

Kelly said...

Hi darling! I had the best time seeing you again, and your fab Mummy!!!
God I look freakishly big :)
WE are planning to go to Harrods in September! You said you had some time off!!!!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

That was a lovely evening. I really enjoyed meeting you and your mum!!! I really do wish that I spoke 'perfect Italian'!!
Looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month!!
xxxx